The University of Pittsburgh is doing a research study to better understand the relationship between teens, their caregivers and money. We are looking for volunteers to complete monthly surveys from home over 9 months.
• Both caregiver and teen must agree to participate
• Provide information on topics such as income, parenting and family relationships
• Willing to visit University of Pittsburgh in Oakland for 1 interview visit and a survey
• Willing to complete 8 follow up surveys from home
• Caregiver and Teen each need access to their own email address
• Access to the internet for follow up visits
• Compensation is provided.