Please reply with cover letter & Resume, or fax to 610-819-0049. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted directly. Please do not re-apply, if you have already applied.
Job Title: Driver of Roll-Off Dumpsters, with a smaller, residential-friendly, single-axle truck
Job Description: Delivery and pick up 4 - 20 yard roll off dumpsters for construction /household debris.
Terms of Employment: Part-time (on call) positions available: 25-35 hrs per week. (Monday - Saturday). You decide, assuming you meet basic requirements on availability and job performance.
Anticipated Start Date: March 7th to March 31, 2018
Location: Carnegie, 15106
Licensing/Certification: Clean and valid Non -- CDL license (3 - 5 years commercial driving experience preferred but not required), will train.
Requires a Current commercial DOT driver's medical card; if you don't have one, you will need to get one (cost about $65)
See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gl5RX-cGs&t=2s
Travel: Company truck is provided
• Must be at least 25 years of age or older
• Professional attitude and appearance a must
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English well enough to represent company in a professional manner, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records
• Clean driving record
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
• Some commercial vehicle operation experience preferable
• Must have good understanding of local area and neighborhoods
Note: Must pass Background check
Specific Skills: Operate and drive lift trucks to transport trash, Tarp and ensure safety and security of cargo, Plan travel schedules and routes, Utilize atlases and other electronic trip planning aids, Receive and relay information to central dispatcher, Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, and other equipment, Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness, Perform some minor preventive maintenance.
Additional Skills: Professionalism in customer service. Handle inquiries from customers. Experience in construction industry is an asset.
Preferred: Prefer CDL, but not required. Prefer candidates who have familiarity with smart phones.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers