compensation: This position is a part-time position eligible for commission incentives and/or targets provided by the Team Leads and/or Area Managers employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Green Mountain Energy Company, the nation's longest serving renewable energy retailer, is searching for ambitious part-time sales agents to help sell 100% Pollution Free electricity to residential customers at special events and our established retail partners. Pennsylvanians can choose how and where their power is made by selecting a supplier, yet remain a customer of their existing electric utility. With Green Mountain Energy, a mission driven energy service company, you will not just sell Pollution Free electricity- you will educate people about the importance of renewable energy and the need for its growth.
We are seeking local Pittsburgh candidates with a stable work history and a GREAT ATTITUDE! The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, upbeat personality and will be highly motivated by a commission structure that rewards high sales achievement.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a part of the green team! For immediate consideration, please attach your resume.
• Sincere desire to help protect the environment
• Basic understanding/knowledge of renewable energy
• Intelligent & articulate, with strong aptitude for understanding technology & doing quick calculations
• Friendly, outgoing personality with good sense of humor
• High level of personal integrity (honesty and reliability are a must)
• Energetic, motivated, team player
• Available to work evenings &/or weekends
• Access to reliable transportation and personal e-mail account
• Arrive at selling locations as scheduled, wearing appropriate branded shirt, badge, and bringing sales materials (all provided).
• Accurately and positively inform prospects in retail and event booth situations about the opportunity to choose pollution-free electricity for their homes.
• Close/sign-up prospects that show interest in Green Mountain Energy® electricity.
• Assist other team members with selling/closing techniques.
• Personal satisfaction of knowing that you are making an environmental/health difference!
• Good pay and performance based bonus potential
• 401K benefits, one year eligibility requirements
• Flexible hours and work days (weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends)
• Ability to work independently while being part of a team
• Opportunity to work at fun events alongside fun colleagues
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a Drug Free Workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities