Summary of Qualifications
• Motivated, personable business professional with multi-year track record of successful customer service/support, help desk experience and administrative support.
• Excellent telephone skills, general office, verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. Highly organized and extreme attention to detail. Typing speed up to75 wpm.
• Computer proficiency including MS Office applications including Outlook; Lotus Notes
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills to solve IT concerns.
• Talent for mastering new programs
• Previously an Administrative Assistant II and worked for two Directors at Subaru North America HQ in NJ.
Assistant to a Financial Adviser
Ameriprise Financial (part time)
• Managed domestic and international relocations for well known companies.
• Utilized GroupWise e-mail and IRIS system to handle relocations.
Help Desk Coordinator 2007-2010
MTS, Inc., Philadelphia, PA (in Defense Supply Center Philadelphia Navy Base)
• Under contractual agreement with the federal government, learned and supported a program called ECAT which is a medical electronic catalog ordering program utilized by all branches of the military. Once they enrolled they could order their medical and dental supplies at a discount.
• Cultivated expertise in handling problem recognition, research and dependable follow-up for a multitude of end user problems via phone calls and e-mails. These calls originated from bases and ships around the United States and globally. Logged all tickets in CRM call tracking program.
• Created new accounts, tutored military personnel with using the program, followed up on their orders using ECAT, SAP, and e-mail. Communicated with hundreds of vendors (such as Fisher Scientific) who provided the supplies via phone or e-mail.
• Generated monthly reports for management.
• Daily contact with government/military personnel including high level officials at times.
• Obtained at NAC (National Agency Check) background check.
Help Desk Analyst – Tier 1 1998-2006
Towers Perrin then outsourced to EDS, Philadelphia, PA
• Provided technical Tier 1 Help Desk assistance to 8,000 end users of Towers Perrin Worldwide. Troubleshot a wide range of issues such as file server outages, PC/laptop issues, Intranet support, Lotus Notes (e-mail and database support) and proprietary program issues.
• Logged all tickets into Peregrine call tracking system, closed ticket if resolved, and submitted other tickets to 2nd and 3rd level groups when necessary.
• Assisted with setting up training schedule for new hires and participated with instructing new hires.
• Performed password resets for multiple programs including Novell, Active Directory, and VPN, to name a few.
• Produced monthly reports involving Excel and ACD system to generate reports for management.
Administrative Assistant II then Help Desk Representative 5/1990-5/1998
Subaru of America Headquarters Office
• As an Administrative Assistant II at Subaru of America’s Headquarters I worked for the Director of Governmental Affairs and the Director of Investor Relations. My desk was on the Executive floor and I also assisted the CEO in a case by case manner.
• Was later promoted to a Help Desk capacity whereby I supported the entire Subaru organization with PC issues, server outages and logged tickets into HEAT system. Dispatched issues I could not handle to specialized groups. Also supported programs used by the dealerships around the country.
High School Diploma with Honors
Fort Cherry High School, McDonald, PA
Excelled in both Commercial and Academic courses
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers