CALLING ALL ACTIVISTS!
QR Code Link to This Post
Our democracy has been under assault for years by powerful special interests who want to buy their way into our government and it has gone on for too long, and warped our government. It’s time to do something about it! We must take action now to show our support for legislation that will help get money out of politics, protect our right to vote, overhaul ethics laws, and make sure ALL our voices are heard. We support HR 1, the For the People Act Today! Do you?
Clean Water Action is a group community organizers who call our existing members and develop long-term sustaining donors for to ensure safe and affordable drinking water for ALL!
Phone canvassers educate members on our work, fundraise, and get commitments to take action.
Our part-time positions provide flexible scheduling for students, parents, and those with day jobs.
All new employees receive training and continuing support on sustainability initiatives, communication, and campaign skills. We have a strong focus on career development, with opportunities to travel and move into leadership.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Protect the planet for ourselves and future generations, while earning $14/hr + bonus.
- We value racial justice and a diverse workplace. We're committed to equity, justice, and making democracy work.
- Get hands on experience in politics, communications, and advocacy!
- Enjoy paid training/opportunities for advancement, travel, and competitive benefits.
- No experience necessary. Bilingual, POC, LGBTIQ and women strongly encouraged to apply.
BASICS: Monday thru Friday (3-5 nights/week) 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM Downtown Pittsburgh.
QUALIFICATIONS: No experience necessary, but strong communication skills are required. A background in environmental issues, public health, political science, public policy, and/or advocacy is helpful.
JOIN US! Click HERE to apply online or call us at (412) 765-3053 ext., 401.