Selling my 1970 Honda CB750 K1. Title in my name in my hand. Its an all around solid motorcycle. This is a rare model, its a K1 made in 70 (so a 71 made in 70).
Its a lot of fun to ride, runs good, solid bike.
I've done the following to it:
- Carburetors Rebuilt
- New front master cylinder, lines, caliper, brake pads
- New Mirrors
- New Metzeler Lasertec Front and Rear Tires
- New Michelin heavy duty inner tubes and rim strips
- New Ignition Switch
- New fuel lines
- New pod air filters
- New cables set
- New front and rear sprockets
- New D.I.D. chain
- New front and rear wheels spoked
- All Balls Steering Needle Bearings with Seals
- New Spark Plugs
- Custom license plate bracket
- New Headlight Unit and Bulb
- New turn signal, horn switch and clutch lever
- New Kill, start and headlight switch
- Pro Taper Grips
- New Seat Hinge Pins
- New Ricks Solid State Regulator/Rectifier
- New Dynatec Dyna S CDI DS1-2 Ignition
- New Clutch Plates
- New rear brake shoes
- New gaskets and seals where needed
I have a bunch of parts I can throw in (everything you'd need to finish the bike) for the right price.
With a little paint and some body work this bike could be in excellent condition and worth $8,500 to $11,000. Links to Napa and KBB follow:
I'm asking $2500 firm. No bs, show up with cash. No Trades. No low ball offers, don't waste your time or mine.
If it is listed it is still for sale.
Call or text me at seven24-989-two612. Thanks for looking,
motorcycle honda cbr vfr vfr750 1000 1100 1300 1150 900 800 cb kawasaki kz zed x ninja 650 1400 suzuki gsxr hyabusa drz supermoto dual sport yamaha r1 r6 supersport super dualsport cruiser street street fighter streetfighter v-tech vtech naked
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers