compensation: To Be Discussed! employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual who has a desire to help people. Our experienced team will assist you in providing in home care services to our clients; this is one on one care. Great caregivers help our clients keep their independence to stay at home.
Some examples of assistance include companionship, personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping and other activities of daily living.
We have two an immediate positions available in Bridgeville.
1. Monday - Sunday – 4PM-8PM.
2. Monday - Friday - 8:30AM-4PM.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
* Paid time off (PTO)
*Dependent Care Flexible Account
*Great support team
* Direct deposit
*Ongoing professional training
*Mobile App used for your schedule and directions to your clients
All applicants must meet the following prerequisites:
* Prefer 2 years direct care experience (hands on experience). We would train the right person without experience.
* 2 - Step TB Test
* PA Driver's License and Current Auto Insurance
* Background Clearances (we pay for) (MUST HAVE A CLEAN BACKGROUND)
* Must have own vehicle
* Must be able to drive to client's home up to 25 miles from your home. Most of our caregivers are within 10 miles of their current clients
* Must be reliable and dependable
We match our clients with our caregivers based on location and experience. We are looking for only the best caregivers. If that is you, please apply today or call Amy at 724-260-5137 for more details. We would love to talk to you and give you more details on this opportunity with a leading provider of in-home care services.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers