You must be 18 to become an independent contractor with us. It pays $35/week, as long as you send the leads every week.
If you are interested, please take a look at the list below. If you agree to these requirements, send me an email and I will get back with you if the position is still available.
You must be able to service the display 2 times per week which includes:
1. Removing any and all trash from display
2. Removing all excess tabs from pads on all entry podiums
3. Restock any and all lead pads that are low
4. Replace any missing or broken pens
5. Wipe down display
6. Dust vehicle
7. Photos must be emailed me weekly after servicing the display. I will want a photo of all sides of the display, also please include photo of tracking # as well before sending
8. If you can’t service the display during a week, you will need to contact me immediately to let me know.
9. Please notify me at least 2 weeks in advance when running low on supplies so that we may arrange for someone to bring supplies to the display
The entry forms must be sent out once per week to the Corporate Office via Fed Ex on Mondays (These must be sent via 2 day shipping only). If the leads are not received for the week, payment will NOT be issued for that week.
1. The entry forms will need to be flattened, straightened and stacked so they are all facing the same direction.
2. They will also need to be counted and rubber banded together so they do not shift during shipping.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers