LINQ is looking for a Client Services Specialist to be part of our team. Ideal candidates thrive in a quickly growing customer focused atmosphere and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This position reports to the Client Services Manager and is based out of our downtown Pittsburgh, PA location.
· Supporting LINQ’s current customer base through exceptional customer service, maintaining quality relations and providing troubleshooting support.
· Understanding researching and resolving incoming tickets from customers and responding in a timely professional manner.
· Building and maintaining quality customer relationships with an assigned customer group.
· Process customer orders, returns, activations, swaps, and feature addiotions / removals.
· At least one year of experience in a customer facing, or help desk support role preferred.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Impeccable communication skills over the phone, and through written correspondence.
· Team player mentality.
· Mobile Device Management experience is a plus.
· College degree preferred but not required.
Employees are the key to our success. LINQ offers benefits including health insurance with a company funded HRA account, dental, vision, 401(k) contribution plan, generous paid time off, and paid holidays. Other work perks include free gym memberships, car washes, Uber rides, lunches, happy hours, and even a yearly company vacation.
LINQ is an Equal Opportunity Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers