compensation: Based on experience usually around $13.00 to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Oversee the Accessory Center sales process from start to finish
• Strong Communication to work with the customer to find the perfect Product for the customer's needs.
• Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Be able to read and understand the Accessory catalog when looking up parts.
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
• Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
• Pulls and fills orders from stock
• Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
• Locate the correct Accessories for Customer Needs
• Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
• Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
• Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
We are a family oriented business and a group full of team players. We are looking for someone that enjoys a laid back feel, but is a hard working motivated individual. We are a small business so pay is dependent on the quality of work performed. We are a powersports/ lawn and garden dealership, however experience in those fields is not required to apply. Most importantly, must be computer literate and organized. This job is 90% computer.
Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS. Women are encouraged to apply.
Stop in at Schulz Cycle & ATV at 106 Morgan Hill Rd. Morgan PA 15064 for an on the spot interview. Or call and make an appointment. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Pay ranges and increases quickly based on experience. All of our long term employees make over 40K a year.
Love for power sports is a huge plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers