If you want to be close to downtown Pittsburgh and lots of trendy restaurants and bars while being in such a comfortable part of town, then Bellevue is where you'll want to call home! Just a few minutes outside of the city, Bellevue is where our residents love to call home. Take an evening stroll on Lincoln, known for its restaurants, bars and bakeries. Bellevue also has excellent public transportation!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Comfortable TWO bedroom unit, big enough for all of your furniture needs!
- Great storage throughout the unit
- Updates! Updates! Updates! Many of our units in the building have gone under many reconstructions projects. From lighting fixtures to flooring; from fresh paint to bathroom fixings. We got you covered!**
- Spacious bathroom with new features! Updated vanities, mirrors and lighting features**
- Beautiful original hardwood flooring. SO fancy!
- Full kitchen with all of your cooking needs! Includes stove and fridge
- Huge windows allowing all of that natural light to illuminate your apartment! Stained glass, too!
- Garage Parking available
- Central A/C... stay cool in the summer!
- Laundry on site... kiss going to the laundromat goodbye!
- Cat and dog friendly (weight restrictions apply)
You won't be disappointed with this apartment! Not only are you in such a great neighborhood, but you're close to downtown Pittsburgh, Brighton Heights, McKees Rocks, Crafton, Avalon, West View and Ben Avon! Shop, play, pamper yourself and stay entertained... all while staying in your neighborhood!
$925/month (garbage included), plus electric and water
Available April! Call show contact info
to schedule a showing.
25 Hawley Ave
Bellevue, PA 15202
* Photos are of actual units in the building
** Some units