available feb 1
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
w/d in unit
QR Code Link to This Post
- Take a 3D tour of a nearly identical unit!!: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=LNDYpBpbTcsAmenities
- Located on the 2nd floor of apartment building the intersection of E. Carson Street and 24th Street in the Historic Southside!
- Stylish 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment.
- Large windows throughout unit allow for plenty of light!
- Stunning kitchen: maple cabinets, new black appliances including fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher & microwave. This modern kitchen features white designer quartz counter tops!
- Elegant pergo floors in living room, dining room and hallways!
- Lovely fresh carpeting in the bedrooms!
- Stylish tiled shower - help show off this updated bathroom!
- Central air and heat throughout and washer/dryer in unit!
- Private balcony off of the back of the apartment overlooking quiet courtyard.
- Great location near the Birmingham Bridge, Hot Metal Bridge, South Side Works, Double Wide Grill, The Library, Pretzel Shop, Mallorca, Hofbrauhause and many more south side attractions
- Convenient for South Hills commute, I-376, Downtown Pittsburgh and other East End neighborhood attractions!
- Street Parking only; off street parking options available for $50/month. Call office for details: show contact info
- Rent includes water, sewage, trash. Tenant pays gas & electric
- Cat Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit
- Small Dog Friendly (under 40 lbs) with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit. All fees per dog
- No undergrads for insurance purposes
- No smoking