available jan 1, 2019
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
laundry in bldg
QR Code Link to This Post
* This high-ceiling extra-large one-bedroom unit is perfect for your next home!Amenities
* Apartment amenities: Updated appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher & microwave) plenty of cabinet space, wood laminate flooring, carpeted bedroom, and a private patio.
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Off-street parking and storage locker included with rent. No extra fees.
* Coin-op laundry in every building.
* Complex Amenities Include: Heated Pool, Playground, Car Wash area, and 24-hour fitness center.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to the Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, Sewickley.
* Easy access to Downtown and local shops and restaurants, including Robinson and Settler's Ridge shopping complexes.
* Area hotels include Embassy Suites, Sheraton, Marriot and the Doubletree.
* Top local employers include Aetna, Nova Chemicals, Dick's Sporting Goods, Chevron, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink.
* Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
* Pet-friendly home that allows two pets. Both cats and small dogs are welcome with only a $25.00 monthly pet fee per pet. NO PET DEPOSITS!
** PHOTOS OF SIMILAR (NOT EXACT) UNIT**
* Call Steiner Realty @ Thorn Run Apartment for more info: show contact info .