available apr 16
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
w/d in unit
QR Code Link to This Post
- Open Living Area Concept Top Floor of Historic Luxury Renovation in BellevueAmenities
- UPMC/University discount! $100 off/month if you work for UPMC or local universities. Call our office for details: show contact info .
- Flexible lease options available.
- Large 2100 sq foot 2-story loft in historic Bellevue School.
- 1st neighborhood outside the city limits just minutes from downtown with added bonus of 1.5% wage tax (City of Pittsburgh wage tax is 3%.)
- Open living area concept on the top floor featuring a luxury kitchen elevated over the main living area in Luxury building.
- Unique Kitchen features maple cabinets, granite counter top, ceramic tile floor, and top-of-the-line appliances.
- Unique layout is great for entertaining/dinner parties.
- High-end finishes throughout the unit.
- Unit has outdoor space as well. A fenced-in patio area roughly 900 sq feet. Enjoy the outdoors
- Large Eagle windows allow for excellent natural light.
- This unit features many original school details including a chalk board, original maple floors and trim, large coat closet, high ceilings.
- Lower level is accessible via staircase.
- HVAC. Control your own heat and AC.
- Rent includes water, sewage, trash. Tenant pays electric.
- Unit comes with 1 off-street parking spaces with covered car-port parking available
- Master bedroom has 3 large windows, wall-to-wall carpeting, 2 large closets and a master bathroom w/Jacuzzi Tub, walk-in tiled shower and a double-bowl vanity.
- 2nd bedroom has its own bath, ample closet space. The rest of the lower level has a large laundry room, mechanical room, and additional closet/storage space.
- Cat Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee (per cat) and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit (per cat.)
- Dog Friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee (per dog) and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit (per dog.)