available mar 6
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
laundry in bldg
QR Code Link to This Post
* Spacious 1 bedroom apartment located at Thorn Run Apartments in Moon Township.Amenities
* Apartment amenities: Updated appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher) plenty of cabinet space, fresh carpeting, private patio and HVAC.
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Community Gardens, community pool and picnic area, and wooded views add to the community feel.
* Off-street parking and storage lockers included with rent. No extra fees.
* Coin-op laundry in basement of building.
* Complex Amenities Include: 24-Hour Fitness Center, Pool, Playground, Car Wash area, Picnic/Grilling Area, and Tennis Courts.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, and Sewickley.
* Easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh and local shops and restaurants, including Robinson and Settler's Ridge shopping complexes.
* Hotels in the area include Embassy Suites, Sheraton, Marriott and the Doubletree.
* Top local employers include Aetna, Chevron, Nova Chemicals, Dick's Sporting Goods, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink. Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
* Large Dog Friendly with $25/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee. All fees per dog.
* Cat Friendly with $25/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee. All fees per cat
* Call Steiner Realty, Inc. for more info: show contact info .
*Pictures are of similar unit*