available nov 20
cats are OK - purrr
laundry in bldg
QR Code Link to This Post
* Large 2BR at Thorn Run Apartments in Moon Township. Private Balcony.Amenities
* This High Ceiling Extra-Large 2BR Unit is Perfect for Your Next Home!
* Apartment amenities include: Updated appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave) plenty of cabinet space, fresh carpeting, private patio and HVAC.
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Community Gardens, community pool and picnic area, and wooded views add to the community feel.
* Off-street parking and storage lockers included with rent. No extra fees.
* Coin-op laundry in basement of the building.
* Complex Amenities: Pool, Playground, Car Wash area, Picnic/Grilling Area, and Tennis Courts.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, and Sewickley.
* Easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh and local shops and restaurants, including Robinson Town Center and Settler's Ridge shopping complexes.
* Area hotels include Embassy Suites, Sheraton, Marriot and the Doubletree.
* Top local employers include Aetna, Nova Chemicals, Dick's Sporting Goods, Chevron, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink.
* Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
* Cat Friendly with $25/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee. All fees per cat.
* Call Steiner Realty, Inc. for more info: show contact info