available jan 1, 2019
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
w/d in unit
QR Code Link to This Post
⛄ ⛄ WINTER SPECIAL: 6 Months' FREE parking for leases starting January 1st or earlier! ⛄ ⛄Amenities
* $100/month for local University and UPMC Employees. Call office for more details: show contact info .
* Unit features: airy high ceilings, stacked bedrooms - one captured, one open to Loft.
* Huge bay window fills this unit with early morning light.
* Open concept kitchen & living space.
* Stainless Steel Appliances: fridge, microwave, electric stove/oven, dishwasher. * Modern Kitchen design with granite countertops and maple cabinets.
* Unit floors feature original schoolhouse tile work.
* Rich laminate floors, designer lighting, and window treatments.
* Stacked washer & dryer in-unit; extra laundry room in building, as well.
* Convenient to Downtown Pittsburgh, the SouthSide and Oakland, the Fifth Ave. Lofts provide a high-quality living experience.
* This historic conversion blends the great features of a 100-year-old school with the conveniences of modern living.
* Assigned parking available: garage - $100/month; deck- $50/month.
* Located less than a mile from Downtown Pittsburgh.
* Cat Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit. (All per cat.)
* Dog Friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit. (All per dog.)
* Rent includes gas, water, sewage, trash. Tenant pays electric.
* High-efficiency central air and heating system. Control your own heating and cooling.
* Building Amenities Include a 24-hour fitness room, bike racks, storage lockers ($25/month), trash chute, and more.
* Unit comes unfurnished. Photos of model unit.*