Entry Level Sales - Qualified Preset Appointments
First Data President's Club
We are looking for business savvy individuals who are self driven and are able to successfully initiate and carry out an educational conversation that pertains to the many benefits and lowest rates that National Merchant Services has to offer to business owners nationwide. This includes qualifying business owners for a rate reduction and/or our new top of the line equipment.
• New Agents can make between $60,000 - $80,000 + In their first year
• Top Agents make between $125,000 - $175,000 + In their second year
• Uncapped income potential!!
WHAT WE OFFER
• With 50 years of combined experience our staff will provide you with the full training and sales support you need to succeed. Your manager will be there every stop of the way and guide you to the finish line.
• We understand your time is valuable. We provide preset, qualified, scrubbed appointments that put you in front of interested business owners. Many of our appointments close with just one visit!
• Weekly, monthly bonuses, and annual bonuses
• Next day commission payouts
• Highest bonus/commission payouts available for top producers in the industry
• Advancement opportunities within the organization
WHO WE ARE
National Merchant Services is a leading provider of customized and affordable credit card processing solutions for businesses nationwide. We facilitate secure, fast, and reliable credit card transactions combined with close personal attention of one on one account manager support and superior 24-hour customer service
We pride ourselves on our knowledge, 10+ years management staff, sales and product training. We are a very fast growing company looking to facilitate a professional work environment for individuals looking for a career. We are looking for long term determined employees to join advance and grow with our outstanding team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong opening ability
• Strong time management skills
• Must be self motivated, able to achieve goals
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Persuasive and determined
• Experience in appointment setting, Insurance, Debt Settlement or Merchant Processing is preferred
• We are currently accepting applications and are looking to connect with business professionals in your area
Join our growing team today!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers