$500 Female roommate wanted, grad student or young professional (Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, Regent Sq, etc)
I'm moving to Pittsburgh in May to start grad school at UPitt (my program starts in June). I'm interested in sharing an apartment with someone, but I'm not having much luck in the rooms/share section of Craigslist. I prefer to live with a female grad student or young professional between the ages of 21-30. I am 23.
My housing priorities are:
- Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, Regent Square, or Bloomfield/Friendship living
- Rent that is $500 or less, utilities included
- Washer and dryer, preferably free!
- Parking on or off street
Things that aren't totally necessary but are very much wanted:
- Walkable to Pitt
- And I'm a big fan of natural light :) .. so no basement apartments
Yep, that's pretty much it. I've lived with different roommates for the past 4 years (ranging from 1-5 girls), and I consider myself a respectful and laid back roomie. I don't like hosting big parties, but I do like get togethers (potlucks, game night, occasional drinking). I wash dishes, clean, and like privacy.
If you're looking for a roommate and have similar wants, please email me.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers