$500 Geek girl needs a place to live (Pittsburgh)
cats are OK - purrr
About me: 24 years old, female, casual gamer, serious fangirl, casual cook, non-smoker, non-partier, Jewish, messy bedroom but clean kitchen, dyes hair frequently, genderfluid, poly, queer. Currently employed as a pharmacy technician. No, I will not get you drugs.
About the apartment: Decent-sized (clean) kitchen, no dogs, decent closet space, laundry in the building, no kids, off-street parking preferred, cat-friendly preferred.
About your reply: Include a description of yourself (age, gender identity, personality overview) and the room/apartment (pics preferred). Additionally, please include answers to the following questionnaire in your email. Most questions have more than one acceptable answer. Replies that do not include answers to the questionnaire will be ignored. Replies that do not use spell check and basic punctuation will be ignored.
1. What is your favorite Star Trek (movie/series/season/episode/species/character)? Explain your choice.
2. You're hungry and you find delicious-looking leftover food in our fridge. There's nothing written on the container. What do you do? Explain your choice.
a) Eat it.
b) Eat half of it.
c) Eat it after making sure we have ingredients to make more.
d) Ask whoever made it if you can eat it.
3. Who is your favorite Doctor? Explain your choice.
4. What time is acceptable to begin making noise (i.e. slamming kitchen cabinets, talking loudly) in the morning?
a) 8 AM
b) 1 PM
c) Whatever time you have to get up for work
d) 3 AM
e) Other (explain)
5. We've run out (or are about to run out) of something we all use, like butter or toilet paper. Whose job is it to get more? Explain your choice.
a) Whoever used up the last of it
b) Whoever didn't buy it the last time
c) Whoever is going to be closer to the grocery store sooner
d) Whoever has a bigger paycheck
6. Horde or Alliance?
a) Alliance, because they're prettier
b) Horde, because they're more badass
c) Alliance, because the play experience is more fun
d) Horde, because the play experience is more fun
e) Other reason (explain)
f) I don't play WoW
7. What's your favorite book? Explain your choice.
8. If you could live anywhere, real or imaginary, where would it be? Explain your choice.
9. Which Hogwarts house would the Sorting Hat put you in? Which one would you WANT to be in? Explain your choice.
10. When is it time to wash dishes?
a) When you finish using them
b) When the dishwasher/sink is full of dirty dishes
c) When we run out of clean glasses
d) Every night regardless of how full the dishwasher is
e) When you have guests coming over
f) Other (explain)
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers