Frac Techs - Immediate Need
Your assignment will be to work in our Field Operations unit as an Equipment Operator/Mechanic/Pump & Systems Technician. In this position, you will carry out field assignments for various clients of the Company. Your work assignments will vary, but will basically involve the use of your mechanical and other field trades skills, with you performing the following basic types of work: (i) set-up, operation and tear-down of pumps, generators, piping systems, pipelines, manifolds, and related appurtenances in support of our water transfer business; (ii) operation and maintenance of water transfer systems; (iii) operation and maintenance of our network of water supply intakes in conjunction with the operation of the Company's water intakes, its water transfer business, and such other business activities as may be undertaken by the Company.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, or other employees.
Essential: 1. Graduated from a standard high school or GED or have equivalent experience.
Desirable: 2. Prior water transfer or natural gas production experience.
3. Commercial Drivers License
4. Certification as a Fusion Technician
Essential: 1. Possess good communication skills with individuals at all levels.
2. Ability to work effectively with other employees in a team environment.
3. Ability to write legibly and intelligently.
4. Ability to read and follow directions.
5. Valid driver's license.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Site inspection and reconnaissance as needed to plan job layout and related logistical requirements;
• Project tool-ups and mobilization services, to include procurement, loading, transport and assemble required equipment and water transfer line;
• Construction services such as excavation-type work; basic carpentry; basic plumbing; HDPE pipe fusion, basic mechanical set-ups, truck-driving, and general labor, as needed to support water supply and water transfer activities;
• Quality control and quality assurance duties, as assigned, to include the reading of design drawings and specifications to support project planning and project set-ups, layout and actual construction; and to inspect work to ensure work quality and compliance with project specifications;
• Equipment operation and maintenance, as needed to operate pumps, generators, and water supply and water transfer systems, in order to provide water supply or water transfer services to the clients of the Company, according to Work Order authorizations;
• Equipment and system troubleshooting and repair, as needed to maintain performance as required under the Company's contracts with its clients;
• Winterization support, as needed, to enable uninterrupted water supply and water transfer services through the winter months;
• Demobilization support, as needed, to remove Company equipment and systems from job sites, returning same to the Company's storage facilities, or to the Company's suppliers, or taking such equipment on to the next project;
• Recordkeeping, as required, to document work activities being performed by yourself, and others, and outside suppliers, in conjunction with the operation of the Company's water intakes, its water transfer business, and such other business activities as may be undertaken by the Company; and,
• Overnight travel to field assignments, with work assignments continuing at times for periods of a week's duration or longer, according to project requirements and related factors.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift and / or carry up to 75 pounds on a daily basis.
• Ability to walk on uneven, slippery and muddy conditions
• Ability to sit and / or stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours daily.
• Ability to work out of doors in all environmental conditions.
• Ability to operate and maneuver on and off an all-terrain vehicle throughout the day.
• Worker will be subject to other physical activities required, to include climbing, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, seeing, talking, hearing and performing repetitive motions.
• Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and range of vision necessary to safely perform job functions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Outdoor work in all environmental conditions.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment
APPLY AT WWW.KEYSTONECLEAR.COM/CAREERS
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers