Experienced Irrigation Technician (Pittsburgh)
Due to our diversified business, this position is year round with minimal reduction in hours and/or extended lay-off. When the landscaping season slows down, the irrigation technician is expected to do holiday installations/takedowns and snow removal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* 80% maintenance of existing systems
* 10% installation of new systems and add-ons
* Responsible for spring start ups/monthly maintenance and controller adjustments, fall season blow out and shut down
* Head replacements & nozzle change-outs
* Leak/Break Repair is necessary
* Adhere to Company's safety policy.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* Must have experience working with commercial residential irrigation systems
* Must have a valid Driver's License with clean driving record
* Strong work ethic
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Irrigation Certification a plus
Please respond to ad or e-mail resume to TLaick at plantscape.com or call Tessa Laick at 412-281-6352 x 203.
Visit our website at www.plantscape.com for more information.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers