We are looking for a dishwasher in the Harmarville area.
• Previous dishwashing experience preferred.
• Superior customer service standards.
• Ability to maintain a safe work environment.
• Ability to multitask and maintain a fast pace while performing duties.
• Knowledge of, or ability to learn, standard cleaning methods and equipment used in dishwashing work.
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
• Ability to work independently in maintaining a clean and orderly area.
• Ability to exert continuous physical effort including frequent bending, walking, and heavy lifting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with fellow team members and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Assists with cleaning the kitchen and maintaining a sanitary work area.
• Washes dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
• Ensure all kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils are clean, professional, and in an orderly condition at all times.
• Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
• Ensures the workspace meets or exceeds all established sanitation and safety standards.
• Requests supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and dishwashing duties.
• Other duties required as needed.
AVI is proud of its team members and appreciates the hard work, loyalty, and committed service they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
• Competitive wages; commensurate with experience
• Paid vacation and holiday time
• Advancement opportunities
• Part Time Monday-Friday First Shift
Please email us your resume for immediate consideration or call and ask for Joe at (412) 826-3000
We conduct pre-employment testing. EOE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers