Mechanical Engineer (Bridgeville, PA)
Brightline, an energy-efficient specialty lighting manufacturer with global distribution, is seeking a Mechanical Engineer/Designer with proficiency in SolidWorks.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Engineering Manager with opportunity to learn about designing lighting for broadcast and videoconferencing applications.
The position requires converting 2D AutoCAD drawings into 3D SolidWorks models.
The ability to create wiring schematics, parts drawings, and modify existing drawings is required.
• BS Degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
• SolidWorks proficiency is required
• 3-5 years work experience required
• Electrical/electronic knowledge is a plus
• Experience designing lighting fixtures is a plus
• Experience in Audio-Video or Broadcast Industry is a plus
• Knowledge of Automation/ Motor Design Technology is a plus
• Experience with LED technology a plus
Brightline is an EOE employer, offering a creative, fast-paced work environment with competitive salaries and growth potential. To learn more about Brightline, please visit www.brightlines.com .
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers